Find Out More
K-Fest is a music festival in Rhyl, North Wales.
Just one hour over the border from Manchester, with stunning ocean views.
We are aiming at showcasing amazing new live music talent, along with established names, and super-high production values.
The festival is situated along the seaside town of Rhyl, which has excellent transport links from across Wales & England.
It will take place in the huge purpose built events arena, which has been host to some amazing live performances in the past such as the Radio 1 Roadshow, The Madness, McFly, UB40 and Tom Jones to name a few.
Additional stages & arenas are being built either side of the main arena in the run up to the festival to host some world class Dance/Techno DJs!
K-Fest Days 2022
1PM - 10PM
This is dance day, this is the 18+ event for those who want to party.
12 Noon - 10PM
Indie day/live bands day is for people that like live music and 90’s style Brit pop.
11AM - 8PM
Enjoy an amazing day with the family – this day is dedicated to the kids.
find out more
Frequently Asked Questions
The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all drugs laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough search including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Dance Day – 5th August, 2022 – You must be 18+ to enter. Strictly no under 18’s will be allowed in.
Indie Day – 6th August, 2022 – You must be 12+ to enter. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult that has to be 21 or above.
Family Day 7th August, 2022 – All ages welcome. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
We will be operating a strict policy across all three days on the serving of alcohol. There will be a challenge 25 policy in place, so if you don’t look 25 you will require ID. Please be sure to have Valid photo ID with you at all times.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
– Current valid passport
– A current photo driving license
– A current valid proof of age card
NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
NO Refunds or exchanges
NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
NO Unauthorised/unlicensed vendors
(some exceptions will be made for the family orientated day – please see next section)
– NO Food or Drinks (only food and drink bought on site is acceptable)
– NO Aerosol products/cans
– NO Balls or Frisbees
– NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
– NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
– NO E-liquid or E-juice of any kind (Exceptions may be made for sealed branded bottles)
– NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
– NO Helium balloons
– NO Illegal substances – i.e. laughing gas, ‘legal’ highs, etc.
– NO Large chains or spiked jewellery
– NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (A4 Sized bags or smaller only)
– NO Laser pointers and air horns
– NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
– NO Markers, pens or spray paint
– NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
– NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and sweets)
– NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at first aid station)
– NO Pets – exceptions made to guide dogs.
– NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment
(no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use
– NO Stickers or flyers
– NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets (except for Family Day where some items will be allowed)
– NO Weapons or weapon accessories of any kind (includes
pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, any sharp items or any items which could have the
potential to be transformed into a weapon i.e. umbrellas)
– No camping gas cookers or gas canisters
– No generators
Allowable Items for Family Day – 7th August, 2022
– Camping chairs, push chairs, blankets and umbrellas will be allowed
– Large bags strictly for the use of young children/baby changing will be allowed
– Baby bottles and baby food/milk will be allowed
Disabled access will be available across the whole site. Disabled access toilets are also available on site.
There is no parking on-site, but there’s public car parks located 100 metres up the road from the venue, where it operates a pay and display ticketing system